Saturday, November 5, 2011

I miss them!!

I miss them!! aiyo…still left 1 week plus before the sem break…hmm…

This pictures was taken when my youngest sister is 3 years old and then the other with the yellow shirt, she was 5 years old…cute aren’t they? He he…my dear little sisters, why you are growing so fast? I bet that when the year I finish my first degree, I can’t recognize the cute them anymore…they will grow and grow and change in many aspects…I do not have the opportunity to watch them grow year by year…oh God, why do I have to study this far and left my family? Hmmm…so sad…I feel very lonely right now…       



This one was taken last year if I’m not mistaken…hmmm...2 or 3 years back, she laugh at me saying that I’m a short sister…then, right now, my third sister is taller than her…ha ha…my second sister is 157 or 158 cm I think…. And me? I’m the shortest among all…even my cuzzie is all taller than me…aaarrrggghhh!! Hate it…he he…       



This picture speaks thousand words to describe how lonely I am…       

No comments:

Post a Comment