Friday, November 4, 2011

...S.E.E...

…S.E.E… stands for Stiffi Elsie Edward…

Hey, whassup…while I’m going through my family albums, I saw a picture of my mum, wearing a wedding dress…many questions, thoughts, dreams of my own wedding in future crawling into my mind…hehe…(started dreaming already)...hmmm…what kind of wedding dress would I wear? Hhmmm…I believe that every girl would definitely dream her own wedding…so do I…I like wedding with garden concept…it’s kind of more relax and simple…don’t you think so? I don’t really like wedding with grand and heavy theme…hehe...These are some simple wedding dresses that i would like to wear...     


Even though there are many types of wedding dresses, I like Victorians’ wedding dresses more…it is too lovely…  
   


A garden wedding plus with some cute2 little flower girls would be enough to have blast on my wedding day…








What a cute flower girls...




another bride with her flower girls...




This one is the one of most classic style of Victorians’ dress…


Colour? I prefer white wedding dress...for me, on that day, white symbolizes the unity, loyalty, purity of love of the 2 person that will be together for the rest of their life...hmmm…I’m wondering, when will the day that I’m waiting for will come…hope it would be true soon…can’t wait for it…haha…(blm papa lg dh berangan nk kawin…)…haha..



     

No comments:

Post a Comment