Monday, August 15, 2011

today's addiction.. ^_^

If I’m not a teacher-to-be, I would someday dye my hair like this…hehe…she’s my inspiration…teacher should not be ban to follow nowadays trend...it's not fair...hehe...why society must be conservative when it comes to teacher's personality and appearance???




I really like the jeans that I wore in this picture…radioactive jeans…I wanted to wear this jeans long time ago since last year…but I don’t dare to wear it publicly in KK, especially when I’m a boarders…so hard to stick myself to the rules given…I guess I’m just too eager to break the rules whenever I’m thinking of this jeans…bright colours really enlighten life (ambiguous phrase, hehe)…in this picture, I applied DODGER BLUE colour to my nail... 



 Pose with this jean since I already break the rules…it should be documented in this blog…haha…i only don't dare to wear shorts whenever i go outing here in KK...hehe...


Hehe…another collection I added to my nails polish…I tell you, this is one of my favorite hobbies…collecting nails varnish…I inherited this habit from my mother…hehe..like mother like daughter…
^_^  



This is only parts of my collection that I brought here to KK…I have more at home…huhu…I guess, in time to come, I’m going to added more and more colours to my collection…(some of my friends did says that I'm crazy to collect all the colours)...btw, I am me...not gonna change myself...it's only a hobby what...huhu...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment