Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hot chocolate for a cold and breezy night…

He said when you go back? In two weeks time…hehe...a week of holiday and SBE is after the holiday…why you asking me...before this you never bother if I’m going back or not…haha…ya meh? So, when are you going to do your SBE this time? Are you going to do it in SKBC again? Hehe..if yes, good la...Btw, did you ever miss me? huh? What question is that? Ya…ya…ya…weird question…I know…but, truthfully, did you ever miss me? please answer me…I need your answer because I do miss you…haha…I know you are joking right now, kan3…hehe…joking…? Am I joking? No…I’m asking you…I really2 asking you right now…owh…but why do you miss me? even the phrase ‘Missing you’ is never appearing in my mind…oowwhh…so, pity la me…I’m the only one who’s missing you…hmmm…to be frank, I did like u once...but I never dare to continue and develop my feelings for you…huh? You? You like me? Is it a confession? why?  Do I have the chance to be the one for you? Huh…hihi…maybe la kot, but in your dreams la…in dreams…what la…dreams can also be true what…but you’re much older than me…huh…jahat la you…so, how old are you now? 18+, 18++, 18++++…hehe…conclusion, still young…tipu la…hehe…I’m just 6, 7 or 8 years older than you maaa….hmmm…actually, I'm afraid…why are you afraid? Because your dad is so kind to me...your dad is the one who guide me if I’m lost in my way all this time…I guess it’s better for me to shut my feeling and just consider you to be my little sister…I don’t have the courage to develop my feelings…I don’t dare to love you…I guess I have to shut down my feelings to show respects and balas budi your dad…hhmmm…why you never tell me about these before? like I said just now, I don’t have the courage…I don’t dare to tell you…hmmm…what if we have the ‘jodoh’ la? Hmmm, if you already my jodoh, then, what to do, jodoh, jodoh la...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment