Friday, May 13, 2011

Hair...

I'm thinking of doing something to my hair...but i don't know how...all i know is that i wanted my hair to grow longer...if possible, i'm hoping for my hair to be as long as Miley Cyrus' hair..i really like her hair...i just can't stop myself from dreaming having a hair that looks just like hers...omg! it is so gorgeous....oh god, how i wish my hair can grow faster....from 10 pm until 2 am, i gone through miley's pictures, and i'm feeling so dazzled of her hair.... actually, it is my dream to have curls like hers...unfortunately, every time i curls my hair, it is not going to be what i want....hmm...waaaa....if i have long and curls hair like that, aduh333....i can't imagine the feeling...haha...speaking of miley cyrus, one of her songs which i really like is 'Party in the USA'....that song is so hot...hehe...*P/S in the video, miley's hair is beautiful...with the waves and the colour...awww....* wish i was her *dream impossible...hihi...here, some pics of hair that i like...i hope i manage to persuade both my parents that i want that kind of wavy hair this coming holiday.....


*ashley's hair also not bad huh...

*baby V's also the same...not bad..



*arrrr...this one...this one look nice...








*nicole's also have great curls...beautiful hair...

* this curls also pretty..


wwaaaahhh...16 pictures...hehe...their hair are all gorgeous....hey, please do check out for miley's videos, 7 things and also party in the usa...her hair look very nice inside both vid...bah...that's all for today peeps...i'm off to bed now...


XOXO
-stiffielsie-



No comments:

Post a Comment