Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dancing...

hehe...today, we just celebrated Pesta Keamaatan peringkat IPG kampus Gaya...huhu...it was a blast...i started my life as a dancer since i was primary school...most of dance i joined was under traditional category...but i did dance bollywood dance during primary school...then, i also did performed bollywood dance and twist dance (oldies type of dance) for TESL nite...hehe..i like dancing...i stop dance when i went to high school...reason: this is a request from veto powers - stop dance!! focus3...study3...(parents)...but i broke the rules...i danced when i'm was in my Form 1 or Form 2...i can't remember...then, there it goes, i'm being 'lectured' by my parents...only after that i stop dances until now...i get my butt back to dance...huhu...but when i in my high school years, i joined drama competitions for two years...guess what, i played different roles each years, for the first year, i became BLUE FAIRY...i love that character very much...hihi...then, the second year i played two roles for the drama, my first roles is being a GIRLFRIEND for the main character...a GF that is naughty, sexy and seductive...haish...!!! its hard for me to play that role...its very different from my character...then the second role that  played was as a MAID...this is because we are lacking of people...then with the debate and so on...kinda busy high school life huh....btw, i gained a lot experiences from that memories...hmm..i guess thats all for today peeps....'revision' is on my list things-to-do today...and yeah...here, more pics from me...all pictures are taken by my friends...none from me..hehe...


* this picture was taken by my senior...it was taken during TESL nite 2011 this year...
it was a Bollywood dance....



* this pics also the same...but i kinda like this pics more than the pics above..i like my pose here...hehe...


* this pics was taken today...it was my pics with my 'anak murid'..they are all sabahan but they are performing sarawak's traditional dance, it was a Bidayuh dance...i forgot the exact name of the dance...jerry and me was the choreographer for the dance..hehe...but almost all of the steps is jerry's idea...im helping for the practices...


*love this pics....they are all my members for 1 Malaysia dance...


* once again...all of us...with the colourful costumes...from right side, started with me, my partner and i wearing Iban's traditional costumes..then followed by a pair of Dusun's, then Indian, Malay and lastly Chinese..huhu...


* this is our whole family...its including our anak murid (the Sarawak's dancers and also Sabah's dancers..btw, the Sabah's dancers was performing the Igal-Igal dance)

huhu...
^_^
lets call it a day...
goodnite peeps...
*singing baby goodnite from T.O.P and GD..huhu


XOXO
-stiffielsie-


 *btw, this is my single pics with my very own traditional clothes for my ethnic..
P/S i'm an Iban

No comments:

Post a Comment