Monday, January 24, 2011

HANDBAG!!


OMG!!

From the first time I got to see this bag, I totally fall in love with it. I have to confess that now I'm curentlly addicted to handbags. Everywhere I go, I'll be looking for handbags. For your information, almost all the handbag shops in KK's shopping mall I already entered. Haha...funny is it? But finally, I found the bag that I really want.   

I already asked my mum whether she allow me or not to buy this bag. Guess what she says. She likes it. At first, I thought she will say NO to me. But thanks God, she finally says YES to me. For one year already, I’m looking for a bag that suits my taste, eventually, this year I found one. Hehehe… I’m in shock when I heard that my mom also likes the bag. Before this, she always rejects the bags that I like.

These are the details for this handbag:
ITEM NAME Multi-use Diamond Zipper PU Bag
ITEM CODE
X10082105 (Black)
X10082105-1 (Brown)
PRICE RM46
DETAIL SIZE OF THIS DESIGN
Width(Opening) 35cm
Height 40cm
Thickness 7cm
Width(Bottom) 43cm
Hand Strap Length 20cm
Shoulder Strap 70-100cm
Please check the measurement chart carefully. Because of different producing batches, there may be deviation of 2~3cm
CONDITION 100% Brand New / Without Any Accessories
FABRIC PU

       So, I guess that’s all for now. I’m waiting for the reply from the handbag retailer. I’m hoping for the seller to say that this bag is still available. I really interested with this bag. 

 -stiffilc-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment