Friday, September 23, 2011

we're sisters!!

this is my sisters...next to me is amy, she's Year 6 this year...in front of me is my lil sister, the youngest one, ally and next to her is ani...ani is currently taking her lower 6 at SMKLB...but it's not really her choice to go there...she is forced by my parents...ally, the youngest, the most talkative one....she's only 9 years old...she's a kpop lover...besides that, she loves english song...sometime, she knows more english n korean songs than me...she's the most caring lil sister...that day, on wednesday, i got my right thumb and left knee being hit xcidentally by a hockey stick..hehe...so, i told my mom that i have bad bruises on both area (until my mom n i thinking of maybe there's some fracture happen in my right thumb)...my mom said, after we have ended our conversation, she told my sister about it...then, ally immediately called me back and started to asked this n that n this...blablablabla....thats the sweet of her...

i miss my sisters badly right now...if i'm home right now, i'm sure that the four of us will play together...having outing together, especially on weekend...goshh,..wish that i'm home....when i'm at kk, i always feels empty eventho my friends is always next to me... 


both pictures was taken last year...

xoxo
from your oldest sister...
hehe...
i miss u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment