Tuesday, August 2, 2011

dad's birthday

today is my dad's birthday....3 August 1964...mine is on 3 May 1991...my mum's on 3 January 1972...huhu...i'm disappointed cause i can't go back to celebrate his birthday this weekend...my mum said no need to go back...3 weeks to go for the holiday...hmm...dad said, come la, join us this weekend....aaarrrggghhh...one said yes, one said no...hmmm...





You are the mountain of
love for me…
The fountain of blessings
The bunch of happy moments
And feeling of security…
You are the best example for me
May God keep you save and with me
forever…


We are very lucky to have you
Always Thanks to God for the
blessings, you are the best daddy
We pray to God that you ‘ll see
all the happiness and proud moments
related to us and bless us so that we
make you feel proud.
May you live long.
Happy Birthday Dear Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment