Tuesday, July 12, 2011

can i go back home???

out of the blue, i miss my family...i wanted to go back but my mom said, "don't come home, ur holiday is coming, don't worry, be happy and just focus on your study..."....my sisters laughed at me...they said i'm still acting like a primary school student even though i'm 20 already...hhhmm....(seems like they are okay with my absence, so sad)...hehe...but here, i'm the one who suffer from missing them so badly...it's been 3 weeks already that i've didn't see them..wwwwuuuuuaaaaaaa.....can i go back home???? pleeaaasseeee.......6 weeks 5 days left to go for the neat holiday...what a long list of days that i have go through....just now, i opened up my family album...so many old pictures that make me recalled back my memories with my family...there are so much things i have done since i was born in this world with them...i miss those memories where we were altogether under the same roof....but now, we're all separated...those days, we stayed at Barrack B4 in SK. Beluru, Bakong together...but, in december 2008, my dad received a letter that stated he's being posted to SK. Long Linei, Baram, as a senior assistant...from early of the year 2009, my dad need to be there, at the school, which located at the rural area, and it is hard for him to go back to spend his weekend with us, like those days where he was under the same roof with us...that time, the school where he was in now, don't have any other alternative to go there...the only way to reach the school was by using the express boat...firstly, we need to go to marudi and it took 3 hours for my dad to reach marudi from miri...then, from marudi, i think it took another 3 hours to reach another pier that i forget the name already...hehe...lastly, from that pier, my dad need to call someone who's in charge in the school to fetch him at the pier...then, that journey, from the pier to the school's pier took for about 2 or 3 hours...but that journey depending on the water level of the river...if the level of the water is shallow, then, my dad will reach the school at 9 r 10 pm....the journey must be torture for you...this is because one will have to carry and push the boat along the river until one reach the school...aiyyooo...but, for me, things like that is very interesting and i would like to try and wanted to be posted to school like that....hehe...hmmm...then, in the middle of the year 2009, i have to go to form 6, and i'm taking science stream in one of the cluster school in sarawak, SMK Lutong...i were there for about a week...i can't stand the environment being a boarder....no handphone, no tv, no entertainment, no this no that, aarrrghhh, i felt like i'm going to go insane if continue living life as a boarder...that time was the first time i stay at a hostel, away from my family...then, i quit my form 6 because i can't stand the pressure...the reason the i gave to my teacher is because i have offer from twintech...i paid rm200 that time just to get the offer letter from twintech...i'm willing to paid that money is because my teacher said that i cannot quit if i don't have the prove to show that i receive other offer...so funny...but then, i didn't even go to twintech...i told my father that i'm not and never will be going to twintech because i don't want to go...not long after that, i received an offer letter, from labuan matriculation...waaa...i'm so happy that moment when i opened up the letter...i did went to matriculation, but then, it's only for 3 weeks because i'm being offered to be a teacher trainee at IPG kampus gaya...my dad was very happy to get me out from that matriculation...hmmm...i just follow what he wants...when i was in form 6, i'm taking physical stream and in matrics, i'm taking the same stream also...i prefer physics than biology...at first, i wanted to become a psychiatrist...i like to learn human behaviors.. it's a complex things to be learn...but, my dad said, the path that i wanted to choose did not guaranteed my future life as a girl, a woman, a daughter, and future wife....he said, just become a teacher and blablablablabla........the lecture continue, dot dot dot dot dot and i'm going to become sot sot sot sot if i don't say 'yes, i will be a teacher'....then, the story end, and here i am today, sitting in front of my laptop, writing this blog, and slowly dying because of boredom...then, left my 3 sisters at Barrack B4 there, with my mum, ani, amy and ally...but now, ani has finish her form 5, and currently she's joining the plkn at SG. Rait, miri...but after she finist with the plkn, she's going take form 6 at SMK. Luar Bandar, Miri...then, at Barrack B4, there only left my mum, amy and ally.....so sad to be separated from each other...hmmm....right now, amy is going to sit for her upsr...if she gets straight A's, that means she will be going to a skolah asrama penuh and that will make ally and my mum only staying at Barrack B4...huhu....

i have some pictures of my family...

amy, mum, ally, daddy

my siblings and cousins...

my crazy sisters!!! hehe..i don't know why is it if i am with them right now, we were always fighting each others, like cats and dogs...you know la how girls fight...but when i'm far away from them, i miss them so much...

ani is getting taller and taller and taller than me...sad...(God, why am i shorter than her? i'm the eldest what...)...

4 sisters with our daddy...miss him...we kinda more closer to him than our mum...

my family...

btw, tomorrow is 13 July 2011, that means, tomorrow will be the second anniversary for our batch...we did planned some activities for tomorrow....we're going to have steamboat for our dinner tomorrow with our tutor at 1Borneo at 7pm...waaa...i can't wait for tomorow to come...i wanted to get rid my loneliness here being away from family...so, i guess i'm going to enjoy my life to the fullest tomorrow...haha...bah, that's all for tonight....bye2...



xoxo
-stiffi-

No comments:

Post a Comment