Sunday, July 24, 2011

25 July 2011

i ended the day (24/7/11) by doing nothing...i have tonnes of work to do..but i act as if there's none to be done...huurrmm..lazy me..i guess my bones getting heavier...i have to pull up my socks and better start working on my assignment today...hope i can avoid procrastination...im agree to that idiom..procrastination is a thief of time...yaaaa..i know that, but i'm still the same me...lazy me..huhu..weekend?? hmm..sturday, i spent my day with children's literature class..then evening i slept..purposely sleeping and forgetting the list of things-to-do...then, saturday night? hmmm..what did i do arrr? i can't remember...oohh yaaa...i went to pizza hut with wanie and syai...haha..i spent for about rm25 that evening...i ate 2 slices of pizzas..then, as usual, i'm loyal to mocha frappe...that drink is damn delicious....then, i ate some lasagna...wwhhoossshh...if only my family knew i spent so much on that evening, im sure i'll be hearing someone rapping her song of nagging...haha...i slept early that night...then, sunday, i went to sacred heart church...i learnt new song there..named hope of all heart i think....i love that song..then, i went to CentrePoint...i watched LARRY CROWNE.....then, i went back to hostel, then slept, woke up at 7..then i have my dinner at 8pm like that...then, then what arr? ya..my mum called me..she's asking whether i want to go back this coming weekend...huhu...God has answer my called...she gave me green light...now, im waiting another green light from my daddy...i called him, but mailbox..then i called my mum back...my mum said your daddy already go for a hunting...aiyaaa...i think started from the first week of second semester, almost every day he went hunting pigs...yo..that day he already got 2 pigs....so many..whats the use if he go hunting again and again and again...our freezer is full of pigs rusa musang and i don't know what is going to be kept inside there after this...hmmm...i don't understand why he likes hunting so much...even if he's alone, or if he's with 2 or 3 friends, he would go hunting...hmm..sleepy liao...(yawning)...goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment