Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day....

I love my mother yes i do, for she is the one that has been there too! For if i had no mother like the one i do, i would be lonely, clueless, as well as you and for she is the one that taught me too. I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience, your encouragement, your strength, your generosity, your unswerving love, and for those six little words, that helped me through so many trying times...i also understand that motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay, no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. 


Happy Mother's Day....!

there she is..she's my mother..her name is Jena anak Jawi..she was born on 3 January 1972..now she's 39 years old..she's married to Edward Selige (well, that's my father's name)...this year, their marriage is 22 years...through that marriage, my mother have 4 princesses that is me, Stiffany Elvy, Shelty Emily and my youngest cute little sister, Shelley Sharmilly...currently, she's working as a cook in a school, named SK. Beluru Central (the school where i had my School Based Experience)...she's a sporting mother...loud and mean but she's always there whenever i need her (eventho i call her at midnight, she still answered my phone, unlike my father...hehe..)...my mother, she loves to play Zuma...and she's really addicted to the game...i love to see her 'rapping' non-stop...hehe...its kinda funny...(im bad is it?)...she likes to sleep early...like 8 or 9 pm at night...she loves 'wipe out' program and she's willing to stay awake until late night for the program...she's also addicted to Indonesian drama...(it's an annoying habbit which i dont like)...i hate it coz i dont have chance to watch other channel/tv programs...and...erm...what more to tell arrr?...hmmm...and today, i remember she messaged me and said 'sabar dong' becoz i told her to take me back home...i really miss her...hmm...i miss my whole family...(im sure i cant sleep tonite *_* )....

hmmm...i think that's all for today....
adios guys... 
here, i have some picture of my family...enjoy it...
Good night...

The Parents...

The sisters...

The family...

The love..

The bond we have...

XOXO
-stiffielsie-


No comments:

Post a Comment